Saturday, September 8, 2012

FAF #31 Winners!!~ {Best of Week & FAVorite shots}

Happy Saturday lovely friends stopping in today!
We are so very excited to share our favorites from last week with 
you!! SO much to share! Thanks for all the wonderful and simply
beautiful links.. It was HARD to pick just three :( *Happy Smiles*
.....................................
>>>><<<<FAF # 31 Favorites / Winners >>><<<<
Its Two For The Winning!!!!
>>>Biggest Congrats To Holly 
Simply Inspiring and magnificent shots. 
Very beautiful.. Great shots Holly!!!
I love the detailing in his finding, the color's, 
and the haze to focus on the insect.
......................................
Everything about this flower screams LOVE! Complex simplicity!! I love the sun bokeh up top, the softness of the pink, the detailing in the petals, and simplyhow much there's SO much to love within the capture.. Bravo Girl! This ROCKS!


.............................................................................
#2nd Place
Dearest Summer, please don't go! 
I simply am in love with these shots 
viCallas Corner ~ Sweetest Congrats
Very whimsical and refreshing. It takes you somewhere magical in the 
woods! I love the tones, the innocence revealed somehow in curiosity of
the little girl, almost as if she wandered off into a magical forest somewhere!
lol - (Oh my brain!, its truly I beautiful place I promise!). LOVE this Calla!
................................................
Warm Congrats To Mrs Claus 
It might be too soon to scream Christmas, but Mrs Claus
can't be blamed, she's trapped in Santa's world, and I hope it's amazing presents
everyday.. {Move Me In!}. I LOVE this galaxy shot. Everything about it 
is so FANTASTIC! The stars, the light upon the tree, the beautiful moon
centered across the sky, the tones, and the composition as a whole.. 
Absolutely ~ LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
...............................................
THANK YOU SO MUUUUCH TO ALL WHO LINKED THIS WEEK!!!
GRAB Some LOVE
WEEKLY WINNERS, please pick 
up your {Prize  button here}
Top /Favorites, you get a button too!!!!

Please Stop In Tomorrow,  & link up your favorite shot(s) from the past week.  
<<FAF #32 baby!>>
Link Away! Until then... Snap Snap Away!!!! 
Wishing you a perfect weekend!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Whaaaa? Who? Me? I am thrilled and delighted!! Thank you so much!! It made my day, my week, my year!! (I've been in a photography slump all summer...this is just the mojo I need to get me going again.) Thank you, Melanie!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox