Sunday, September 2, 2012

Finagle a Foto #29~ {Best of Week}

Happy Sunday friends
Welcome.
Gosh ya'll. Thank goodness for this challenge. Without it I would totally be missing all my fellow photog bloggy friends. I'm really trying to work in more time for my beloved little Happy Jax blog, & keep up w/ my reading list... but w/ the start of my photography biz... it's hard man.
 I MISS MY BLOGGY PALS SO much.
I truly consider you all friends, amazing ones at that. I"ll be over soon to visit, I promise! 
Oh.. I would LOVE for you to "like"  Melanie Ann Photography on FB. Just say'n) Lol)
See what this mama has really been up to!
My fav/besty shot from this week...
one of our last summer night walks,
with 3 of my favorite dudes.
Mr Falkor, Daddio, & Jax.
.............................
What did ya'll snap away at this week?
Come on & link up with us...
<<Finagle a Foto #30>>
Theme: {Best of Week} = your fav weeky shot(s)
We would LOVE for you to join us!
1. Please be a follower HERE and of my Co-Host * Marilyn
Feel free to show off shots that lead to your perfected photo of choice!
{Lets us know to follow YOU too so we stay connected!!!}
2. MUST be your OWN shot, please do not finagle other's work.
3. Please Link Back To Your ORIGINAL Actual Photo Post.
4. Please display Finagle A Foto button on your post.
5. Help Us Know YOUR Favorites By "Liking" The Photo
6. Winner gets to help us choose the challenge themes..!!
7. Visit around and check out creative versions of the focal point of the week!
8.Give some comment LOVE. Everyone loves & little LOVE!
*NEW CHALLENGES WILL START EVERY SUNDAY*
*For a list of past winners & more FAF info click here
happy jax
..................


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your 3 guys and what a beautiful backdrop x x

Stephanie said...

I can't decide if I like this one better in color or B&W! It's such a great shot!!

Unknown said...

Beauitful Mel, such gorgeous boys you have! :) I am so with you on finding hard keeping up with blogging, once a week is about all I can manage but it's definitely worth it, there's just lots of support online! I hope your biz is going well xo K

Susan said...

Great shot of your boys!! And I love the latest set you posted on FB of that beautiful couple...you're awesome.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot... I especially love the de-saturated image, so dramatic! I'm your newest follower and entered your meme... :-)

LWLH said...

Gorgeous shot! :)

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Men and their dog. So sweet. Nice shot Melanie. Finally got around to joining you. Craaaazy life, but soon it will be fall and all will fall into place. LOL

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

What great shots of three special men! If I haven't told you lately..you are oh so talented :0 Hope you had a nice relaxing Labor Day weekend!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous shot Melanie! I think we all miss you as much as you miss us! I'm so happy that you've been working on getting the photography business together. I read a lot of the postings on the Photog site but don't always have time to comment! I've been loving your work though (just wanted you to know)!

Holly said...

Melanie! I haven't picked up my camera all summer! Finally...last week...I took some pictures. Happy to join Best Of after so long away!!

Holly said...

PS...love your pictures this week. That dog looks like a wolf!

kyna... said...

You have such a handsome family hon!! And I WISH I had some of the AMAZING photography backgrounds that you have! Swoon!!!

xoxoxo
♥ Kyna

Becky said...

What a great shot! I love the background and those guys of yours are perfectly captured. You'll have to frame this one!!