Monday, March 5, 2012

Our Weekend photos

Here's the short N' sweet version of our weekend...

We did a lot of loungen' around, it was fabulous.
Had a mean game of Basket-ball w/ the neighborhood kids
Made waffles
Sunday morning paper & coffee
Checked Grocery shopping off the to do list
went out for some burgers & fries
AND a million other random things

Here's the cute parts of the weekend~

Jaxy's "must read" of the week!

My boy said, "mommm i fie...?!"
Wow. He proved me wrong! Lol)


This man has given me butterflies since I was 16.
Yep. He is that good.
Plus... check out the gun show!

Sunday morning. Making waffles w/ mama.
Don't worry, he didn't eat the waffle mix.

This is what trying not to freak out looks like...
While your kiddo reaches for your camera lens.
(WITH THESE FINGERS)

Sticky peanut-butter grin!
When I look in his sweet eyes I see SO much love,
AND a happy happy boy.

Meet Mr. Chuck (aka Chuckles).
He is our amazing neighbor, & we just love this guy.
He's battling the C word. He is such a fighter.


So my Jax flew, & made a slam dunk.
Good weekend, ey?!!


Linking up with P52!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a pretty amazing weekend! I'm still doing your link-up too- I just haven't gotten a shot that I'm in love with yet.

Moments and Impressions said...

Look at that hand! Happy Monday!

Jen said...

Looks like a fun weekend to me!

kyna... said...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing your amazingly cute family together....swoon, you guys are perfect!

Love you hon! So much!
xoxoxox
♥ Kyna

kyna... said...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing your amazingly cute family together....swoon, you guys are perfect!

Love you hon! So much!
xoxoxox
♥ Kyna

Susan said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend, you guys are an amazing family :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like it was a great one! Love his sticky peanut butter grin! Cute shots!

I also like your new header design! Cute shots of the little guy!!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

now that's a book I don't have. I have give a pig a pancake, moose a muffin, mouse a cookie, but no party! Sounds like a heavenly weekend. simple things, family and food, what more do we need? Hoping your sweet Jax can take your neighbor's mind off of his illness. I HATE "c".

Love, Chelsea said...

The gun show! hahaha

Lauren Davison said...

Awww... I glanced a peek at Chomper in one of those pictures! Warmed my heart. :)