Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It was.. wait for it... wait for it... LEGENDARY! Transformer Style.





ahhh... this has been
a night in the making,
for a very long time.
    
Da(daddy)has been a Transformers FREAK
since the original series came out, 1984 style...
Yo.
The night finally came when he got couch
cuddles & watched his fav childhood
cartoon, with a lil monkey that loves it
just as much!










                                                                                                                                                                         

3 comments:

Susan said...

Aww...so sweet. My boys love Transformers too.

Moments and Impressions said...

That is the best! Great photos... and I love the idea of sharing movies with your little ones. If I could get mine to sit still. :)

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love Transformers...and I have a feeling Jax will love them, too!