Friday, June 1, 2012

Finagle a Foto #15 Winners~ {Best of Week}

Oh do we have a treat for you all tomorrow...
I can't wait to introduce ya'll to our guest host, you probably already know this beautiful, talented, crafty mama, 
Imprintalish
She is one of my favorites bloggy pals, & she is going to be an awesome guest host/judge.
Please come back & link up with us tomorrow for:
<Finagle a Foto Challenge #16>
Theme: {Best of Week} best/favorite shot(s) from the week!
...................................................
Now to the goods...
**Last weeks FAF winners, aka TOP FINAGLERS**
winners this challenge picked per our RAD co-host Marilyn. Another hard week of choosing through ALL the amazing entries. You guys seriously knock our socks off each week, & we love you for it!
Congratulations To Our Winner
I absolutely LOVED this photo series.. So darling and cuteness for days!!!
I Especially LOVED this off colored vintage photo of the girls playing on the swing.
It was my favorite out of the bunch. So playful, fun and cuteness all around..
The leaves everywhere stole my heart.. Absolutely amazing photography!!!..
Most Viewed Favorites & Top Photo's
...............................................................................
Dearest Terri ~ How do I begin to say this with no pun intended,
YOUR SON IS SUPER HANDSOME!! :)) Total compliment!  *HUNK!
Beautiful Capture ~ I totally can relate to "Growing up fast" and lets add
CUTE!! Lovely photo series, the added B&W touch is perfect!
Who isn't a sucker for a great sunny day + bokeh photo..?
Totally lovely scenery.. I feel like running off into a field of grass and
laying out a bit.. LOVE those shoes too! Great capture.. Very lovely!

****Congrats ladies, STUNNING captures****
All winners, please grab some button love here!

Don't forget to come back by tomorrow & link up your favorite photo(s) from the week!
ANYthing goes! 

P/S if you would like to co-host one of our Finagle a foto Challenges, we would love to have ya!
Just shoot one of us an email, or leave a comment.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Mel and Marilyn, you made my day!! Lots of love and hugs PS. Soo glad I found your blogs! xo Kirsty

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Some sweet shots for sure.

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Ooooooh I can't wait :D These are all fabulous photos!

dramaticmama said...

Beautiful shots! All of them. Seeing those make me not wanna join up...haha. But I have a few shots up my sleeve that I love! ;)

Holly said...

Eeeeee! Thank you so much for choosing my photo as one of your favorites. Absolutely made my day! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

teri said...

Wow what a wild welcome. I was not even sure I linked up right, and poof here I am in the top three! I am completely honored and so glad to have found you all. Look forward to this weeks photos. Thanks again so very much.

Sean Marie said...

That guys is definitely a major hunk! Love the pierced nose. Not a lot of men can pulled that look off.