Thursday, June 28, 2012

sweet distraction in a red hat

Who can get laundry done with my cute little fella?
I know hate is a strong word... so let's just say I strongly despise the L word.
then add jax my mischievousness cutie...
then add my mischievous cutie + daddies red hat...
sitting right on the dining room table w/ the perfect light shining in...
Heck yes, mama's going to get snap happy!
Oh be still my heart. LOVE my monkey-man.

Oh... yah... that's right Jaxy, we have laundry to get done.
You better take off that hat lil buddy!
smiley face.
.........................................................................

16 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a little man! Love the hat on him and that HUGE smile is seriously contagious! I can't help but smile myself ;o)

JackieShoemaker said...

What a cutie!! I'd take this kind of distraction any day!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures. The light in his eyes looks fantastic.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Very cute shots. I'm the laundry queen! I love it. when someone has a spot that can't get, they always bring it to Tutu. :-) We can't all dislike it!

Unknown said...

Great photos!! ALways love reading your blog and looking at your beautiful pictures!

www.fromsarahscamera.blogspot.com

Gina Kleinworth said...

Too adorable!!!!!!!

kyna... said...

So freaking adorable that Jax boy is! xoxo Love him!
♥ Kyna

-Emily- said...

I stumbled upon your blog & it's too cute! Can't wait to read more ;)

Susan said...

That red hat is sooooooo cute on him! If I had a helper that cute I would LOVE doing laundry (Amy doesn't like to help me with the laundry for some reason she always goes and plays.)

Moments and Impressions said...

What is it about baseball hats?!

Courtney B said...

Oh my gosh... he is PRECIOUS! If I have a little boy he will totally be wearing hats :) Then again, he really had no choice in the hat department when it comes to dad. Eric is OBSESSED with hats!

Sarah said...

The second to last shot--oh my! How do you get ANYTHIN done with that cheesy, BEAUTIFUL smile!!

Michelle Gurner Photography said...

I'm actually not doing laundry, because I'm too busy looking at his pictures. That little man has cuteness powers that can cross state lines and time zones! He's dangerous:)

Anonymous said...

Such a charming cheesy grin hehe, gonna attract all the girls when he is older!

Emily said...

What a cutie pie!

LWLH said...

Love the one where his eyes are closed and he's super cheesin' :)