Saturday, July 21, 2012

FAF #22 Winners~ {Best of Week}

Hi there friends.
First off I simply adore all you fabulous photogs!
Thank you so much for sharing your immense talent & beautiful images week after week..
AND hello to the new faces I saw out there link up!
SO happy to have all of ya'll...  & you ALL ROCK.
<<FINAGLE A FOTO # 21>>
Best Of The Week Winner & 
Top Viewed / Favorites
Without further due.. Here are the features that won!!!
................................
1st Place ~  Bi<<Congratulations >>
To The Beautiful BlogLife-N-Reflection
I LOVE ❤ this barn!! Its simply irresistibly awesome.
I love the processing, the windmill next to it, the skies, and the focal edits.
What a FANTASTIC photo. Neat edit, tones and great perspective!!
summer storm
2nd Place ~ Sweet Congrats To
In The Middle ~ A Boy And His Boat
I simply adore this little guy. What a perfect classic boat vintage shot. 
He's soo adorable and everything about this scenery is simply fantastic. 
Great tones, lightning and subject! LOVE it!
......................................
3rd Place ~ Congrats To
Little Penelope Lane! Sweetest series of photo's. I adore the 
pops of colors all around in this shot. So summery and beautiful.. "Lit Up Smiles...."
<<< Ooops, too many to not share 1more!! >>>
This GORG curly cutie pie is sooo darling. I smiled at sight at her roller's, her little 
face, the fact that the picture was so well edited with black and white tones, 
and the amazing sweet vision all in all. Sooo LOVELY!!! 
OK - Lied .....Just One More I Couldn't Resist!!!
.........................................................
 Beautiful Scenery Captured In Budapest By The Talented 
EmilyVia Emily Kiddy Blogspot ~LOVE.
The whole series was great!!… I loved everything about this shot, 
the angles, colors, just simply amazing!!
......................................................
LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS PAST WEEK'S LINKS!!! 
Thanks SO much again for linking and congrats to everyone 
who shared ...WE APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! 
***YOU are ALL amazing!!! Absolutely wonderful shots***
PLEASE GRAB A BUTTON & SHOW OFF! 
WEEKLY WINNERS, please grab your button love here.

..............................................
* * * *Finagle a Foto week #23 * * * *
Theme: {Best Of Your Week}

We sincerely hope you will pleeeeease link up w/ us tomorrow!!!
Wishing you a perfect beautiful start to your weekend.. 
xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

MrsAshleyEm said...

Thank you so much for featuring my photo this week! I love this weekly link-up :)

MrsAshleyEm said...

Thank you so much for featuring my photo this week! I love this weekly link-up :)

Patrice said...

Great choices!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word...he is so adorable in his firemans boots...love them!!!!
Laurie @ Pride in Photos