Tuesday, July 3, 2012

on the MAP!

Life sure hasn't slown down lately, like I nicely asked it)
That's ok, it sure has been crazy but a whole lot of fun!
I've been working on starting up my "Melanie Ann Photography" (MAP) business. 
OH... it just makes my heart & soul giddy.
I even got my biz cards in the mail... of course I'm "official" now! Lol)
I feel incredibly blessed to have found something that I love this much. Besides my boys)
Life is good & God is Great.
How can you complane when you live next door to this cutie patootie?!
Her hair hold magic powers, I swear.
I think sweet Harmony might give Jaxy a run for his money as they get a bit older?
He's pretty sweet on her, but no one can put his "Baby" (aka future wifee, aka Ellie Bugs)in a corner! 
Just sayn')
But of course, I couldn't end a post w/out sharing my FAVorite lil happy soul.
(AND if I must say so... this sunset bokeh rocks, eh?!!!)
I also wanted to say a huge thank you for being picked as one of the June favorite on Project Rewind!
Such a wonderful honor to be among such talented ladies. 
It would make my day if you put in a vote for me!!!
That is... if you think Jax's "serious face" is cute...? hehee)
Please vote here.
..................................................................
The Paper Mama Photo ChallengePaper Heart Camera
Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent WeakleyLive, Love, TRAVEL


Chic Homeschool Mama

23 comments:

Coral and Coast said...

Yay! Good for you Mel!! Isn't it exciting getting business stuff sorted :) So happy to be following your journey and that little girl next door is an angel!! So sweet! xo K

Kathleen said...

She is a cutie patootie. And you captured her so beautifully!

Stephanie Mullen said...

They are absolutely adorable!! Excellent captures of them. Love these pictures and your blog. So grateful I stopped by. Blessings.

MG Atwood said...

Sweet shots. She is a doll! Love the bokeh! Is that the first bokeh I've seen from you? It makes me smile. MAP cheers to you!

Sarah Halstead said...

These are amazing. Gorgeous photos.

Em S said...

Congrats to you! They are too little cutie-pies!

Mama said said...

My business cards are sitting here next to me! Finding photography and being able to get paid for it is AWESOME!!! It feeds my soul and I can tell it feeds your too! Been so busy marketing my tush off for the last week I haven't been taking pictures. It's feeding time:) Enjoy your new adventure.

Dina Lettre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dina Lettre said...

Ooops...can't spell. :)

Good for you, girlie!

This is a precious series of shots. Love.

Cropped Stories said...

She is a serious cutie patootie! You captured her so beautifully! But your Jax, I just can't get over the eye color! Keep him single for Alivia will ya? ;o)

kyna... said...

This post makes me smile for so many reasons. First, I love that no one is putting my baby in the corner (lol...loved that hon). But more importantly, it makes me smile when I see your amazing pictures. If you don't know this yet, I think your b&w's are so spectacular. Your talent truly shines with them! I'm so happy and proud of you!! You rock momma! I can not wait till we can bond in person! Xoxo

sommerfugldesign said...

Wow I really love the bokeh in that last one!

LWLH said...

She is such a sweetie! :)

Susan said...

Aww, she is adorable! Love that one of Jax too, beautiful bokeh!! It's an exciting time for you! Can't wait to see where MAP goes, I know it will do awesome :)

Heidi said...

Yay for Melanie Ann! So very excited for you, friend. And these photos are sublime.

Sarah said...

gorgeous sunset bokeh=soooooo awesome. That is all. <3

Jaclyn said...

congratulations! what daring subjects you have there! i hope all goes well with your business. you definitely have the talent!

{Shannon} said...

Oh, mama!! That bokeh is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. As is the photog behind it!!

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

That bokeh makes me want to do a little happy dance. And sigh a happy sigh. xoxo

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

Well isn't she just a little doll face! So cute!

Sean Marie said...

I WISH we lived near each other for a number of reasons. Mostly because you rock my socks and are awesome, but also because you take stunning photos and I would totally love to have you photograph me and my baby girl! That little girl is so adorable. :)

Jaymi said...

I'm in love with that first shot! What a beautiful smile! Beautiful bokeh on the last shot too!

Ruthie said...

oh. my. heavens. THESE PHOTOS ARE AMAZING!!!