Thursday, April 28, 2011

catch me if ya can...

     Over the weekend we went to jaxy's cousin, Noah's, 3rd birthday party. We had a great time seeing friends & family, & jax had a very fun time running around like the wild little dude he is! It's funny how kids are all so very different. His cousin Noah is only 6 months older than him. The differences in them is night & day. Noah is nice and calm. So nice & calm, that it actually kinda freaks me out. Jax, on the other hand, is non-stop bouncing off the walls. Running here & there. This boy does not stay in one spot for long.

He is the sweetest lil tweaker,
but OMGosh is this normal?
I know it is.
Right...?

     I think Gma said it best, Jax does not have an off switch. His "switch" is smoking blinking red and turned up to the max! I love my baby boy, just the way he is. I love how Innocent & curious he is about this mad world.  Man, if I could only bottle up some of that crazzzy energy!
I couldn't resist capturing some shots of my beautiful family.


daddy & jax

     One thing that I am the most thankful for is the love my greg got from his dad.(jaxy's Gpa) Greg loves & respects his father more than anyone I've ever seen. That ensures me that this love will only carry on & on.

Monkey loves him some grandpa (Gpa)!
Gpa has that extra special "jax touch."
He can actually get jax to semi hold still...well kinda.

These next shots just make my heart warm & fuzzy.
Jax couldn't have a better Gpa.

Catch me if ya can, Gpa...










Gosh. I sure do love these guys.

                                                             

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Look at those handsome boys! It looks like Jax has such good male role models, Melanie. That's important, huh?

Melanie said...

Heidi, hey pretty lady! Thanks! Yep, very thankful jax has these guys to look up to. If it wasn't for my grandpa... let's just say I'd probably be a very different person.