Monday, April 18, 2011

pucker up baba. xoxoxo.



This morning was pretty fantastic.
I had my own personal makeup artist,
& stylist.
Mr Jax is very good at picking out the perfect
accessories for any outfit.
His only accessory, though, is his Binky.
I'm trying to tell him it's just not
an age appropriate accessory anymore.
HA.
Yah, he's not buying it!

Don't worry daddy...
he only likes to makeover mommy.
Not that I've tried... (Hahaha), 
but if you even go near him
with a makeup brush,
he runs away saying...
Noooo. Noooo.
NO.


ahhh... I love those little hands.
Thinking to myself...
hope daddy skips the post today.
lol.


proud of himself, 
& his mad skills!



        This little dude has something against pants.
He apparently likes the minimal, 
shirt & diaper only look.


warning: not many can pull this look off.

hmmmmm.hmmm...
what to do next?



yessssss.
lip gloss + blush brush =
FABULOUS... YO!


ready for my kiss...

xoxoxo.

This is one of my fav jaxy smiles.
When you ask jaxy to smile,
one time out of 100,
this is what ya get!

favorite shot of the day
kissy cheeks.
(<3 the lip gloss kiss marks on his cheeks)

how did i get this lucky?
my little sweetheart.
my whole heart.




muah.
xo.






5 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

so sweet...how absolutely adorable...the pair of you :)

Susan said...

Love these photos! What a little sweety you have!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

what fun you two have together!
bennett often sports the shirt and diaper look as well! :)

LOVING the pictures!

g said...

What a cutie..... can't wait to see him (and all) on Easter....

Grandpa

Jen said...

What a sweet little helper! :)