Saturday, April 30, 2011

i heart faces~ soft & sweet


soft & sweet


The photo challenge at i heart faces
 this week is "soft & sweet."
This is my true definition of soft & sweet. 

When I look at this face,
that scrunched up cute as a button nose,
I can hear that soft & sweet angelic giggle.
It is so infectious.
 My absolute favorite sound!


     Also, Thanks to my sweet friend Susan, at Three Boys & a Princess.
She inspired me to do this.Please check out her blog, her photo's are amazing! 








9 comments:

Melissa said...

What a sweet little man you have. Great entry!!

BindiM said...

This picture makes me smile! Very sweet.

Tamar SB said...

Adorable!! He is precious!!

Tamar

In With the Light said...

such a cute little boy! love those giggles!

Kellie said...

aw, what a cutie!! you can almost hear his giggle. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

Jen said...

Girl I am definitely no professional, but that you for the compliment! What a great picture of little man, definitely soft and sweet!! <3

Allie said...

I have had Jax withdrawal...thank God I got a fix today, it's been way too long, super busy with my little dudes on the homefront! haha

I love LOVE love his curls, your pictures rock! And hell yes to him spelling his name! Smart cookie!!

Hope you guys have an amazing week!!

Susan said...

I can imagine what his cute little giggle sounds like looking at this photo. Very sweet! His curls are just way too cute.

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

<3 love love!