Friday, April 8, 2011

Say whaaat....? Jaxy is 2.... &... A... 1/2!


I was just starting to get used to my munchkin turning 2! It's such an amazing, but difficult thing watching your baby grow into a little boy.
I know.... I know, he'll always be my baby....
BUT,
It still kinda sucks!
(In the best way possible) Lol.



Dear Jaxy,


It really is so fun being able to watch you grow,
 into this brilliant boy named Jax.
You make your mommy a better person.
There is never a boring moment,
in this wild adventure.
 I love looking at this crazy world through your loving eyes.
I'm so lucky that I get those jaxy kisses,
& I'm the one you call Mommmmm.
I'm SOOOO in love with my Bubalou,
monkey, luv-bug, munchkin, bub, Boo-boo, Mr Jax...
Jackson Dean.

xoxoxo.



my 2 1/2 year old.
my big boy!

6 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Gorgeous curls he has!
Such a darling!!

happy me said...

That 2nd shot is perfect & adorable!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Jax, me and your two and a half year old self have another thing in common--I too am quite the Buzz Lightyear fan! :) Pass the party hats, Melanie, Jax is ready to paarty! Lovely shots of Jax!

Jen said...

Awww, happy half half birthday to the little cutie!

Unknown said...

I love his Buzz Lightyear shirt! Such a happy guy!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

oh! happy half birthday to your
sweet little boy!

my little boy would die and go to heaven if
i got him a buzz lightyear shirt!