Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Daddy's Day weekend with the G's~ take #114

     Finally getting around to my Father's Day post. I find it hard always being able to blog about everything I want to. I know it's crazy, but I'm starting to feel like if I don't blog about certain things, they'll be forgotten forever.... & EVER! Hahaha... I know I'm a crazy lady!
    We had a very low key relaxing Father's Day weekend. Jaxy's G's (GRANDparents) came over on Sunday. Mr. monkey-man was still napping, so us grown ups hung out & enjoyed the fine cuisine of pizza & beer. Hey, it at least it was "fancy" beer! Not gonna lie, it was a tad nice being able to actually eat & enjoy my awesome in laws. Seriously pizza, beer, & we watched a little Kathrine Madigan stand up. How great are they! We were all missing our crazy munchkin though. So the wonderfully crazy boy awoke... & the real fun begins!

Time to try & get a few shots of the boys ~


this does not look promising
(Gotta love Da's shirt!
He's a playa like that. Yo.)


Hmmm... we must need?
Yes. Froggy boots.

Hahahaaa... Jaxy just looks
MAD.



Finally we have a winner!

Why the change of heart mr jax...?
Hahaa...
it wasn't the boots,
but it was  a froggy & one rad Gma that saved the day!

Gpa & his boy



(sadjax)

Sweet daddy got Jaxy a Lightning Mcqeen nightlight.
For this he gets kisses.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Father's Day.
I sure do LOVE all the handsome boys in my life!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Gma is awesome, I love that shot! And I admire your perseverance Melanie!

Val said...

What a great day! I loved it from beginning to end.