Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wordless wednesday~ excuse me...



   We just finished our back deck! It's so nice to let jax go out to play, while watching him super close from the kitchen. HahaHA! Yah right! So, I'd thought! This little monkey will slide his slide up to the ledge, & try to climb over(to escape of course). He has absolutely no fear. It scares me to death. Also a really fun game is throughing every single toy he owns over the edge to his partner in crime, Falkor our Grey Poupon eatn' husky. Who knew he was so polite & proper, ey?!  Any whooo... Jax decided to through his favorite toy over the edge. I went on a (no joke) 45 minute expedition to find Jax's "Back to the Future" Delorean Hot wheel car. He watched Back to the future 1,2, & 3 w/ Da, & and is so crazy about it- he takes it to bed w/ him. Definitely his father's son! Love you, my sweet/naughty boy!


Really mom?! Come on... another picture!


Linked up with~

1 comment:

Love, Chelsea said...

Haha, what a cutie pie! Thanks for the follow, I'm following you right back! Love all the great pics.