Friday, June 24, 2011

flashback friday~ family

so very blessed...
   This is our very first family picture. Jax was only a few days old, & we were still at the hospital. A very sweet nurse named Michelle snapped these for us. She was awesome. When I look back at this moment, I think about how much I loved my new little angel & my Greg. I think about the person I was, & the person I am now. She's such a better person, & I have my boys to thank for that. Jaxy being your mommy has helped me grow, in ways I never even thought possible. Greg, I'm so not all brilliant & fancy with words like you, but I'll try. Honey, you are my everything. My very first love & the only true love I've ever known. All's I want for the rest of my life is my family. You are my truth.








(Sorry for all the "sappy mushy stuff" lately guys. I'm such a chick!)


4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Such sweet photos! Absolutely precious!

Jen said...

Love it! Such a sweet, sweet photo.

Val said...

Melanie, you looked way too great to have just had a baby. What a sweet flashback.

Susan said...

Very sweet family photo :)