Monday, September 26, 2011

ABC's & me!

My name Melanie &...


A. Age: 30 (OMGosh. That's even hard to type)
B. Bed size: King~ Thank goodness, cause I'm an animal in bed! (I will fall asleep like a normal person w/ my head at the top of the bed & wake up in the opposite direction)
C. Chore that you hate:  toilets. Ew.
D. Dogs: Mr Falkor.~ Yep, my honey named him after the Never Ending Story flying dragon/doggy/ thingeee)
E. Essential start to your day: Very STRONG coffee, or tea. AND loves from my boy.
F. Favorite color: mellow yellow
G. Gold or Silver: Yes please.
H. Height: I'm (5'5) But my true height, my waring heals height... Hello 5'7!
I. Instruments you play: Family band style~ Mama plays the Fisher Price piano, Daddy~ a mean Toy Story guitar, & Jaxy on the Elmo drums!! We so rock.
K. Kids: my love
L. Live: Beautiful Oregon & I love it!
M. Mother’s name: Lisa
N. Nicknames: mommmmm (by Jax), Mel, Melly, Boo-Botsy, & Milly-Moo (By my dad. Don't ask.) 
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yep. Giving birth, & saying good-bye to my mean Gallbladder.
P. Pet Peeves: Mean people, & bad customer service.
Q. Quote from a movie: This quote is so dear to me, I had to give it special love below 
R. Right or left handed: Right. Lefties kinda scare me, no offense.
S. Siblings: I have three. My brother Matt who is 24. From my dad's 2nd marriage I have an awesome little brother Jake 13, & my lovely little sis Kenzie 10!
T. Time you wake up: When ever my Jax alarm wakes me up. It's the best sounds ever... Mommm UP!
U. Underwear: Sometimes. Hahahaa... just kidding. OR am I?
Vegetable you hate: Squash. It even sound gross.
W. What makes you run late: Again, his name is Jax. I love being able to use Luv-bug as an excuse for that one!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Name it. (Had it done, with the whole gallbladder drama)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Lasagna, even Garfield would be proud of!
 Zoo animal: Monkeys, & elephants oh my!




(from the best chickie flick ever.)

The Note Book.
I know.
 I'm such a girl.



 Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
Allie: So what?
Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.



(if  Jax didn't already have a little cousin named Noah, I would have wanted to have a little boy named Noah, & a sweet little girl & name her Allie. But I'm so glad cause my little man is all Jax!
But that's how much I LOVE this darn movie)



Put a fork in me,
 I'm done.

3 comments:

kyna... said...

Loved this post hon! It was so much fun to read!!
♥ Kyna

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Now I know you a little better too...oh and I love that quote as well!!

Love, Chelsea said...

Hahaha, squash! I love it! You are so funny.