Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday~ running a muck (back yard style} YO.

My LOVE.
AND the smile that gets me every time.

carefree happy happy boy = happy mama

He's always finding good sticks for his buddy


I always wonder what's going on in that little head?

Peepn' Jax

Taking a moment to ponder life...?

Gift from Gma.
Though he usually uses horsey to be naughty.
Example:
 Fabulous knock "whatever" Jaxy wants off shelves tool,

Sun shine shining down on my son-shiny boy! 






10 comments:

Joy Burkhart said...

Hey Melanie! These photos of Jax are super! Love the son-shiny boy pics - God's Love raining down on him. Thanks for your up-lifting sweet comments and for stopping by! You do me good!
XoXo
Joy

deb duty said...

These are such cute photos of Jax playing! My favorite is giving the dog a stick.

Lori said...

He's so cute! Love the photos! What's he peeping at through the fence? I love his horse.

Thanks for linking up today!
Have a great week,
Lori

Love, Chelsea said...

What a sweet face. You definitely must travel up here for the next blogger meetup! We would have too much fun!

WeeMason Man's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, what a little cutie!!

My son uses his wooden penguin on a stick to do more evil than good too!

I love his boots!

Courtney B said...

Oh Jax's smile never fails to melt my heart! He is too CUTE! Like his momma ;)

Chelsea said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Even that dog is cute.

As usual, I love your photos.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

so many sweet sweet photos :) love this!

Unknown said...

The last one with the sun is awesome. Congrats to you too on show off your shot. Your becoming an old pro at the photo challenges.

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

That last one is killer! Jax is sooooo adorable!!