Saturday, May 12, 2012

Finagle a Foto #12 Winners~ {Best of Week}


<<Welcome back all>>
Happy Jax
A BIG thank you to one of my favorite mummy's out there...
Kelly-Marie was a FABulous  guest host this week, & had a VERY hard decision.
This was our best/biggest week yet for FAF!
THANK YOU to ALL! 
.......................................
NOW...
Onto the goodstuff.
Kelly-Maries top picks for 
<<Finagle a Foto #12 {Best of Week}>>
***1ST PLACE***
Top Finagler (aka winner) 
I love this gorgeous little lady, a model in the making me thinks.
 I love how they have used the 'golden hour' as Kim says, the rays of sunshine give it that gorgeous hazy effect. 

2nd

This is so pretty. Even though they have a house full of boys they still managed to get those gorgeous girly shots

3rd 
Lish via, Imprintalish


I loved seeing Lish's boys getting muddy in the garden, I especailly loved the angle of this picture.
............................

Thanks a bunch Kelly-Marie! 
I adore these ladies & these shots.
(SO glad I didn't have to pick)
PLEASE GRAB some button LOVE.   BUTTON UP & SHOW OFF !
Winners grab your button HERE
Seeing your beautiful photos is really such a highlight our week!......................
A MOTHER'S LOVE LINKY TOMORROW
We have an amazing lovely host tomorrow,
please hop over and say hello to Sarah!!
This is me Sarah mum of 3
We will be sharing so much more about her fun about her tomorrow.. 
Please stop in tomorrow to link up all your 'Mother's Day'
photo goodies, or get a head start right HERE!!!
...............
Thanks SO very much for stopping in.. 
Wishing you an amazing weekend and most of all
A HAPPY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

P/S Sorry guys.
I have NO clue why there are such big spaces between my pics & wording? 
It's not like that in the edit post tab?
If any of you have ANY ideas on how to fix it, that'd be peachy!
THANK YOU.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Aww, thanks! Made my day :)

Unknown said...

those are BEAUTIFUL pictures! Great choices!!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Yay! Thanks so much for the favorite pick Kelly-Marie :) I'll definitely be linking up a Mother's Day post this week :)

Sean Marie said...

Um, wow, some talented photographers out there! These are all fantastic. My fav is the one of the little girl reading a book.