Sunday, May 20, 2012

PC~ {Show Off & Paper Mama}

Jaxy with his favorite Auntie K.
As you can tell, he loves her.  She loves him...
AND she has great taste in shades!

We had one fun weekend!
We got to hang out with the fam,  go out for gourmet Red Robin burgers, & celebrate Gpa's Birthday.
Hence this mama snapped a ton of pictures!
Captured some pretty sweet moments, & have a lot to process...
this is one of my favs.
...........................................................................

The Paper Mama Photo Challengeand
 then, she {snapped}

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Awww -- nephew/auntie love!

Becky said...

Beautiful capture, Mel! Love it!

Cropped Stories said...

Such a sweet shot! Love his reflection in her glasses! I just love your black & whites. Great processing! Can't wait to see the rest!

Gina Kleinworth said...

That sounds like a great way to spend a day- I love all this affection they have for each other.

kyna... said...

Glad to hear the birthday celebration for Grandpa was a success!!! :-)
♥ Kyna
xoxoxoxo

Sarah said...

What a cool shot! Love his little refection in her awesome yellow shades. I have to say I'm partial to the color version for those yellow shades alone! :)

Jaymi said...

omigosh sooo cute! I love his reflection in the sun glasses! great capture!!!

Susan said...

Oh what a precious picture!!! Great job♥

happy me said...

Two of my favorite people on Earth!

4 Lettre Words said...

Super sweet...and the reflection is amazing!

Hope you're having a wonderful week, Mama!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Sweet capture Melanie...fun family memories forever in the books because of you!

Courtney B said...

PRecious!! I want loves from Jax!

And you need to start showing your pretty face more on this blog! You take so many amazing pictures BUT you need to have someone else take the camera and snap some of you and Jax and your lover! I miss seeing your gorgeous face :)