Saturday, May 12, 2012

Scavenger Hunt~ {week 28}

<<Sidewalk, Inspiring, Time, Close up, & With Mirror>>


1. Sidewalk
My sweet little boy watching kids play up the street.
I find myself feeling sad that he doesn't always have a little friend to play with.
He ALWAYS has mommy though.


2. Inspiring
Inspired by the love Jaxy shares w/ his grandparents.
They LOVE him SO, & are always sending him fun little surprises!
I also want to wish them a very HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY this week.
That right there is truly inspiration!


3. Time
Sunshiny toe time =
Monkey sitting on the counter, sunshine shinen' on those little toes, 
while we decide... what for breakfast?
(we would have chocolate chip muffins EVERY single morning if Shorty decided) 


4. Close Up
My blue eyed muffin man!


5. With Mirror
Sorry guys. 
I know I posted the b&w version of this a couple days ago. 
Honestly, this weeks been crazy...
 & I admit I got a little stumped & out of time. So there. Lol)
.............................................


21 comments:

Patrice said...

Great shots...love Time!

hennymats said...

Those are wonderful! Love the blue eyes and the expression on his face. And those b&w photos are really great. Happy Mother's Day!

Nancy said...

Wonderful collection, Melanie. Always love to see photos of Jax. :)

Thank you for sharing at Your Sunday Best and Happy Mother's Day to you!

rainfield61 said...

Happy Mother's Day, and a special day to you.

Ashley Sisk said...

Happy Mother's Day friend - love your sidewalk and mirror.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Great set my friend!!!!!!

LWLH said...

Great shots girl! :)

Karen said...

Beautiful shots! My favorite is your first one. Those kids should come play with your little man!!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

happy mother's day. Hoping your guys spoil you rotten! always fun to see what the Jax man is up to. Adore your mirror shot! Very worthy of another post, and love sinking into those blue pools of Jax's eyes.

4 Lettre Words said...

These are so great, M! I really love that shirtless-shot. :)

Christine E-E said...

What an adorable little boy! some day Jax will have loads of playmates & Momma will be left shooting pics of him having fun... Does he go to preschool yet? Love the perspective of the SIDEWALK shot. Have a fabulous MOTHER'S DAY!

Andrea Dawn said...

Those sunshiney toes are so precious. Great job capturing the emotion in your sidewalk shot .. . feels kind of sad and lonely.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Some great photography here... nicely done!

Claudia Almandoz Gerbolini said...

love this... absolutely precious. I´m glad i popped in for a visit! Greetings from Mexico!
Clau

Becky said...

These are so great, Mel!!! I LOVE your sidewalk shot, great perspective and it really adds to the capture that he is looking down the sidewalk!!! Love those toes lol. :0) So adorable. Happy belated Mothers day!!!

Chrystal Oates said...

Simply stunning photos.

Seizing My Day said...

love love your sidewalk shot... so so sweet! and toes... cute!! we have mini chocolate chips in our pancakes everyday... just a few... go a long way in a pancake ... mini ones feel like alot when they really probably only amount to one in each pancake! ha ha!=) just sayin... =)

Anonymous said...

These are all great! I love those toes!

Anonymous said...

love the toes shot..awesome.

lucy at dear beautiful said...

Fabulous photographs, but then I always love your photos. And I have to say that I love the 'reflection' photo that you linked up. Might have to try a car mirror self portrait myself.
Thanks for linking up. X

Unknown said...

Found you via the See It! Snap It! Love It! linky. You've taken some gorgeous photos and loving the reflection one for this weeks theme.xxx