Monday, May 7, 2012

Our Week In Photos~ {Project Rewind}

Our week pretty much consisted of... 
daddy coming home, playing outside in the sunshine, eatn' pop-cycles, & playn' in the water.
It was a good, sticky fingers, lots of sunblock type of week!
Haven't seen daddy for 3 1/2 day kind of hug!

Donald Duck came home w/ daddy...
Jaxy did NOT like his surprise!
Who knew Donald was so scary?

Kinda love the huge sun flare around the flowers.


Take note of the orange pop cycle.
(Falkor must be doing some type of Jedi mind trick...)

Lol... one determined pup! I helped him out, don't worry.

Washn' his ride, YO!

Yahhhh....? Hmmmm...? No clue. Lol)

LOVE you, you crazy, sweet, brilliant little man!
................................................................
<<FAVorite photo from April>>

 .................................................................................................


The Paper Mama Photo Challengeand
 then, she {snapped}Sweet Shot Day
Inspired by Family MagazineInto the Land of Photography
Chic Homeschool Mama



16 comments:

Susan said...

Awww, precious. I'm so loving that last one!! Funny he was scared of Donald :)

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Love that first shot. You truly captured the tenderness. Happy week, now daddy can give mommy a BREAK!

Kay said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those beautiful eyes!!

Sean Marie said...

Oh my goodness, between the picture of Jax with his head on the floor, scared of Donald Duck and him in the refrigerator I have had my days worth of humor! He is the funniest little boy.

rachel said...

Mel, I am LOVING your photos! (and your new header). And Jax...he's such a cutie!

Sarah said...

I definitely heart the sunflare! And I love your fridge shot!! Please tell me that is your messy moments shot! You're rockin' it as usual girl!

4 Lettre Words said...

So glad it's warming up for y'all. Love these shots...each and every one!

Cropped Stories said...

There are too many great shots here! I love the one of him in the fridge. Too funny LOL! That bath tub shot is a favorite of mine; love it!

Becky said...

These are great, Mel and I'm absolutely LOVING that flower shot!!! Beautiful. I love the ones of the little guy with the popsicle too! Those eyes are to die for.

Pieni Lintu said...

these are so funny and so beautiful :)

Candace Chitwood said...

Looks like you had a great week!

packmom said...

What fun shots. Popcicle in the pool--who wouldn't love that. Love the fridge shot too. LOL!

Gina Kleinworth said...

I'm totally cracking up at him in the fridge. That is funny- it's a good thing he didn't figure out how to close himself in though.

Anonymous said...

Haha must be really hot if Jax is trying to sit in the fridge! I love that first hug picture that is so precious x x

Anonymous said...

These are all so wonderful! Looks like quite an amazing young man.

Anonymous said...

I really like your sepia toned processing. He is a handsome little guy.