Saturday, May 19, 2012

Finagle a Foto #13 Winners~ {A Mother's Love}

 Hi friends!
SUCH fun was had with our...
Happy Jax
All you beautiful mommys out there warmed my heart with
your loving/inspiring posts & ADORBALE kiddo pics.
It's good to remember a lot of us are moms & go through the amazing highs, & even sometime trying days, 
(AND those need a nap, a bubble bath, & a bottle glass of wine days)
but we have the BEST darn job in this whole wide big ole' world!
Ok. Enough of the sweet talk, on w/ the winners...!
Thank you to one of those delightful mums, 
our guest co-host & judge for this last week, 

Sarah via
This is me Sarah mum of 3
**Sarah's top featured picks (pics)**
Finagle a Foto Challenge #13 {A Mother's Love} <Top 3>
(In Sarah's words)
*Winner*
(AKA Top #1 Finagler)
Beautiful photos, I love the look in myrics eyes on the first photo, 
and this is such a heartwarming story of a mothers love. Beautifully written blog!

*2nd 
Beautiful photos capturing mother's bonds,  I love the one of Granny sharing the flowers, 
it really is the simple things that are beautiful.
I love all the photos on this post, so very fun!!


Thank you Sarah. 
Congrats ladies!! 
Please grab some love
your winners buttons can be found here.
Top favorites you get one too!
.........................................................................................................
**********The Next Challenge**********
Finagle a Foto #14 {Best of Week}
Tomorrow's new challenge is all about about you.

You're best/favorite shot(s) of the week.
Can't wait to see what you snap up!
Stop by tomorrow & link up!!
<<Wishing you a happy weekend, love Happy Jax!>>

3 comments:

Cropped Stories said...

Great pics! These were some of my favorites too! I'll have to pay them all a visit! I'll be back tomorrow for the link up! Have an awesome weekend!

Myric said...

Oh thank you so much for picking our photo! I got to tell this to my mother in law! What a great way to start the day :)
Thanks for hosting the challenge. I also enjoyed looking through cute mommy photos :)

xo
Myric

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Ah!!! Thank you so much for picking one of my photos!!! :) I really enjoyed seeing everyones pics as well...kids can be so darn cute, LOL!