Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday~ {Laundry made CUTE.}


One thing no one ever told me is how much laundry comes w/ having kids.
It is really insane.
At least on this day I had one cute little "helper." (aka mess R' upper!)
Hey, if monkey can make laundry cute...
he is GOOD.

P/S 
Week #1 of shooting ONLY in manual is going pretty well.
It's all finally clicking, & starting to make sense, little by little.
friend gave me some great advice, to keep notes of approximately what settings work under certain situations. 
Keep notes, & practice, practice, practice.
Lord knows this mama gets enough practice! 

(Caution: The following pics were all taken on this mama's 1st week of shooting manual only.)











Lol. Laundry is hard work man!

Who's ready for nap time? This boy & this mama!
....................................................................................................
and
 then, she {snapped}

Black and White Wednesday
PhotobucketInspired by Family Magazine
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com


18 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

Funny shots! :D

Brandi said...

Adorable. I wish my laundry was this fun :)

Unknown said...

What gorgeous blue eyes and with that blue towel . . . wow!

Thank YOU for linking up and good luck in the contest.

I guess I will have to try shooting only in manual mode. Just bite the bullet and give myself no other choice. Thanks for the great idea!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

You got some truly terrific shots! I have been putting off shooting in manual mode. I need to just jump in and do it. It is crazy how much laundry kids make. I can never get it caught up with 3 kids.

Cropped Stories said...

These are fantastic shots! Way to go with shooting in Manual mode! You are doing great! My little one likes to lay down in all the clean laundry and put what I've folded in the laundry basket. It's so cute!

Adrienne said...

I can hear the giggles!

Jen said...

I wish laundry as that fun for me! Way to go on shooting manual!!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Very fun! Just wait, if he does sports, you will not believe the tower of dirty, stinky clothes that they produce! Congrats on your win this week!

Heid❥ said...

I love these! Laundry is only fun when you're small! =)

EMily said...

he's getting his curls back!!!

Becky said...

LOL! I love that second shot! It's absolutely perfect!!!

Susan said...

Yup, he makes laundry look cute! Great photos Melanie :)

Unknown said...

yay! I'm so glad you're shooting all in manual! These shots look WONDERFUL. You'll learn the most when on manual!! Yay for you!

Love, Chelsea said...

I just can't get over how grown up he is!

Anonymous said...

Seriously gorgeous pictures, especailly the first few and all in manual .. Ok so you gotta give me some tips because manual mode is my enemy at the moment whenever I try, I fail. So lovely and thank you for linking up x x

dramaticmama said...

OH MY GOSH! I seriously love every single one of these photos and every single one should be framed. lol.

You are awesome with that camera! Wow.

Sarah said...

Missed this one! Fabulous! You look like an old pro!

Heidi said...

These are darling, Mel! You are rocking your camera!!