Sunday, May 20, 2012

Finagle a Foto #14~ {Best of Week}

*Welcome*
Happy Jax
<<Finagle a Foto Challeng#14>>
Theme: {Best of Week}
Life's been a bit crazy lately...
We're ready to have a fun laid back week here at Finagle a Foto.
No special themes or focal points to focus on. 
Just join us & link up you FAVorite/best shot(s) from the week!
Can't wait to see what ya'll Finagled up!
***********************************
This girl took a LOT of pics this week, 
even more than usual... which is borderline insane!
 Oh well, being crazy is fun!
 I couldn't put my camera down when I had my new "nifty fifty" to play with... 
AND I have two handsome fellas as my subjects!
Mother's Day still counts as being part of the week, right?
Well. It was just the best day, & I adore the sweet moments I was able to capture of my honey & my Jaxy!
The funny thing is, On Mommy's Day, 
I don't think we got one photo of Jax & I? ~OR, of mommy at all? 

That's ok. I guess That's what happens when you are those "crazy picture ladies!"
Just a few of my Fav's from the week,
& they all happened to be of Mother's Day.


***My {Best of Week} pics***
If I HAD to pick one fav from the week, this would probably be it.
I think. Lol)
<Mama's Day 2012>
.......................................................
<Also linking my week in photos with the lovely ladies from...>
Chic Homeschool Mama
.............................................................................................


Grab a button & link away!!
Happy Jax
................................................................
NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO SHOW OFF YOUR SHOTS 
HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS POSSIBLE WITH YOUR LENS*
Please link up to your original post with your foto theme photography!!1. 
Please be a follower HERE and of my Co-Hosts *Marilyn *Kirsten
Feel free to show off shots that lead to your perfected photo of choice!
{Lets us know to follow YOU too so we stay connected!!!}2. 
Visit around and check out creative versions of the focal point of the week!
*NEW CHALLENGES WILL START EVERY SUNDAY*
Snap Snap Away!!! Excited to see your shots.. 
For more info & to see list of upcoming themes & past winners click here.
...................................................................................


16 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't know how you would pick a favorite this week. So many awesome shots. Holding hands on swings?? Sigh. The sun shining through on your boys?? Double sigh.

LWLH said...

Soo many great shots, but that first one is my favorite.

Gina Kleinworth said...

I do love that one. I soooo wish I could get my hubs to cooperate with me for that. He's so much harder than the kids.

Kirsten Harr said...

Lovely, Melanie! What a great compilation of photos from the week!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

You and your good lookin' boys! How could that NOT be the best part of your week? Nicely done Melanie.

Cropped Stories said...

Oh my is that first shot a keeper. You need to frame that girl and get it on your wall!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Oh that's a framer for sure!!!! What a fabulous photo!Great shots as usual Melanie :) Hope you had a nice weekend!

Susan said...

Love that one of your two men, and beautiful collage...Amazing photo with the sunlight :)

Becky said...

Hey girl, you know I love that shot!! It looks so natural and they look so happy. You did GREAT on this one!!! (and all the others too!!!) I am the worst at joining in on linkys, but I will be there!!! I will link up tonight! I was trying to pick a fave from my session on saturday and just can't decide. :0) I wish we lived closer girl cause we'd have to get together for sure. I had 2 hrs on Saturday for a photowalk and nobody to walk with!

Brooke Nicole said...

Melanie!! You should add your link up to my linky list here: http://brookecoveredingrace.blogspot.com/p/linky-parties.html

Michelle Gurner Photography said...

How do you even function in your home with those gorgeous eyes all around you?!?

4 Lettre Words said...

Such a sweet selection, my friend!

Marilyn said...

Lovvvve all your selections here Mel..Sooo beautiful.. You've got your hands full 9with bats I hope to get all the lovely ladies off your boys!) ;)) hehee, soo flipping CUTE.. xoxox

packmom said...

Love the sparkle in the eyes you are able to capture.

Michelle said...

What great shots. I love that collage. Did you create it?

Anonymous said...

Awww. What sweet photos.