Friday, August 19, 2011

Daddy Day Care... Oh heck no!

Last Sunday afternoon...


mama- (as she walks through kitchen to bedroom) "Hey babe(Da) I'm need to go fold all this laundry, be back in a WHILE. K?"
Da- "yah... OK."
Mama- " You got Jaxy...?"
Da- "Yep."
mama- (exits to bedroom)

(20 minutes later)
20 minutes later!

I wish I had before pics to show ya'll.
I have a 2 year old, so of course my house is never spotless,
BUT... Yah.... This is what happens when Daddy falls asleep, &
THE Jax happens... !

(You should have seen my face)
The kitchen. This is nothin. Just Legos. Piece O' cake.

AND then there's the living room.
Daddy sleeping.
Everything everywhere.
Jax hanging on the top of the couch looking at me w/ one eye like ...
"uh Ohhhh... ?!"
I think he was waiting to see what my reaction would be.
I couldn't help but laugh, & (duhh) take a picture!

Daddy's defense btw, was he said I said I'd be right back.
Uhmmm... No.

That's ok babe. Just good to know your not perfect.
THANK GOD!

Xoxo, Melanie

7 comments:

Love, Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh! Ryan did the same thing the other day! He fell asleep in the rocker in Lily's room and when he woke up she had pulled everything off the shelves! Haha, Daddys!

kyna... said...

I just literally laughed out loud Melanie! That.is.awesome!! Awesome I tell you! Aren't dad's the best? They have the best intentions always, but still...
♥ Kyna

Nancy said...

Oh, it could have been so much worse... this is manageable. Wait til you have two under five. It's gets better. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog today. I appreciate it!

Moments and Impressions said...

This couldn't be anymore funnier unless I knew the feeling of having to clean up after my own husband/baby duo!

Heidi said...

This is hilarious and sooooo familiar!

Jen said...

Haha, Jax knows he is busted!

Becky said...

Oh My! LOL! I feel for ya! Emma could easily keep up with him in the mess department lol.