Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday(kinda)~

Just out playn w/ my boy!
His favorite possession (besides Teddy) a $1.00 Hotwheel. Go figure.
BUT it is a Back to the Future Delorean. YO!

Awww... my baby has a boo-boo. Didn't faze him for a second.
Such a tough monkey-man.

My sunshiny baby boy, literally!
Favorite funny smile #504

Well hello Mrs Ladybug

This lil lady was pretty smitten w/ Jax.
She wouldn't leave him alone.
Pretty cute stuff.

He loved the ladybug too!

How stylin' are we together?!!

Off goes my ladies man... easy killer!

linking up with, and then, she {snapped}!



Xoxo, Melanie

13 comments:

Drake Sigar said...

Look at that battle scar! I would demand no less than a full bandage.

Ashley Sisk said...

You have such a happy kid - love that a $1 toy can make him so happy!

Jen said...

Look at that little lady bug, so cool!

EMily said...

What cute photos! Playing outside is the best! Love the shoe shot!

Anonymous said...

amazing photos :) you don't need an expensive camera to shot from the heart. I particularly love the photo of your 'sunshine baby boy'. what a great shot. what a good finding! thank you for your visit :) xo

Susan said...

I love, love, love the one with the ladybug in his hair! You have a way with the camera Melanie :)

Anonymous said...

Awww! These are soooo sweet.

rachel said...

cute! and you know I love the chucks!

Melissa @ knit purl baby said...

LOVE the chucks! When my son's feet stop growing sooo fast, I want to get him some.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I really like that sun shining shot, unique and really pretty. Ladybugs are good luck you know! :)

Love, Chelsea said...

I just love it! The shoes, the ladybug, everything!

Tara said...

Such a cutie, love the last one and the photos with the ladybug!!

Moments and Impressions said...

Your photos are always so creative and special... pretty.