Monday, August 29, 2011

week in photos~ {Aug. 21st}

~our week in photos~

Daddy brought home a yummy surprise.
He kinda loved it!


After a full week of being sick, my monkey was all better!
We ventured out for a nighttime walk (in our jammies).

flashlight =  
probably not the best thing to give your 2 year old, on an evening walk.
It was impossible for Jax
not to try to shine it through EVERY neighbors window!

cheesy pringles & kisses

I guess my guy really wanted
 some mac n' cheese.
Btw, Costco brand (Kirkland) mac n' cheese is delicious.
Seriously.

I think the culprit left behind some major evidence!


(this dude was FLIPPN HUGE,
sorry this pic does not do it justice)
This is what I found as I got up to go potty @ 1am.
This is also what I had to wake my honey up to save me from @ 1am.
There is a hilarious story behind the demise of this spider,
but I had to promised my Greg I wouldn't blog about it!
Darn it.

Here is my sexy night & shining armour.
(He saves me from giant spiders)

Kill shot! Kill shot!!
Oh gosh. We loved Date Night(the movie)
It's a great flick, if you  haven't seen it.
(i heart Tina Fey)
(AND Caroline Manzo- but that's another story for another time)

My very favorite smell on earth,
is freshly shampooed Jaxy curls.

After bath cuddles & story time.
It's the best stuff on Earth!

Hope all my lovlies had a wonderful week.
Muah!

Xoxo, Melanie

8 comments:

Susan said...

I love those baby blues!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Loving the 3rd shot & the last ones. Beautiful!

That spider is freaky!!!!!

4 Lettre Words said...

OMGoodness..."Kill Shot!" made me laugh out loud. My oldest uses that line a lot...A LOT...and he learned it from me. :)

Such a sweet collection of photos, Melanie!

Unknown said...

Jax has the best curls!! Love that he used the flashlight on every house! Such a precious family portrait!!

Love, Chelsea said...

Oh no, that spider is going to haunt my dreams! Love the nighttime walk, what a fun adventure for Jax!

Christa Cox said...

ewww taranchula!! my skin is crawling now. ew ew ew. lol. Hey make sure you come check out my fist gaveaway!! yay! http://christanncox.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-giveaway.html?spref=tw

Jen said...

Yay for a healthy babe! I would have totally flipped out at that spider!

Courtney B said...

Haha! We LOVE introducing friends to Date Night! In fact...we just had a couple watch it with us Saturday night. Love that movie :)
And I've been wondering about the kirkland brand of mac n cheese. We LOVE the western family brand!