Thursday, August 25, 2011

kitchen traffic / blackmail ammo

Early morning traffic jam
Don't you just love our "jax proofed" oven . Yep. It's taped.
I know ghetto, but it works fabulously. We're so fab it's not just the drawer that's taped, but the oven door too. When all else fails , duct tape is my answer!
(plus, did i get the only oven in the world w/out a lock?)


Oh NO. (he didn't)
The dude stuck in traffic that is....


Lol...
Sorry monkey, mama loves you more than anything.
(Just be a good boy & I promise I won't show this to your future girlfriend.)

Xoxo, Melanie

7 comments:

Love, Chelsea said...

Haha, don't worry Jax, Lily would still date you, she thinks picking noses is hilarious!

Unknown said...

Aww adorable pictures. I have a couple of my daughter with her finger shoved gracefully up her nose. Luckily she hasn't figured the oven out yet.

Susan said...

Our oven doesn't lock either, I like your solution! Cute photos, brings back memories of when my boys were little(r).

Ashley Sisk said...

How cute - I didn't even notice the tape until you pointed it out.

Honey Mommy said...

My oven doesn't have a lock either! We both must have "older" models.

Heidi said...

Love these shots, Mama! And you do what ya gotta do to keep little squirrels out of trouble, even if it means duct tape.

Becky said...

That is too cute! Smart thinking on the duct tape! Do they make oven locks??? I'm in the dark on that one!