Friday, August 26, 2011

Frivolous Friday~ just me

   Oh this is soooo awkward. I am super uncomfortable just posting a pic of ME. But as I get older I am feeling a bit more comfortable in my own skin(or trying to). So here goes. Yep. it's still awkward! Being a SAHMama I don't get all prettied up every day. I am definitely a girly girl to the max though. I love make up, all things pink, & i heart my earrings. I should wear them more often, sometimes they just make you feel better... ya know?!  Who says you can't wear fancy earrings with a hoodie & sweats?  Oh, what happened to me?

That's right... I became a mommy, & I LOVE it!
Photo Challenge Prompt~ something I like to wear, but don't wear enough.
~pretty earrings~


It's my first link up with Frivolous Fridays!!


Xoxo, Melanie

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

You're such a beautiful woman though...you should jump in front of the camera more often.

Val said...

Melanie, you are just beautiful. Your cheekbones are so high; you look like you are doing a Zoolander cheek sucking thing. : )

Melanie said...

Thank you so much my dears!

Ahahhaaa... Val, Zoolander cheek sucking thing... oh NO!!! Lol.

kyna... said...

Girl, I always wear nice earring when I wear my sweats and throw my hair up! It keeps me feminine! ha ha!
Melanie, you are BEAUTIFUL!
♥ Kyna

Christa Cox said...

WHY feel awkward!? you are GORGEOUS!

Susan said...

You're so beautiful :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh yeah- I totally hear ya. I LOVE getting all dressed w/ jewelry & makeup and such. I'm an OC southern CA girl- Problem is, no real reason to do it when I am home with the kids all day. So then I think I should go more places so I have an excuse- but our town is so laid back & casual that going to the store in capri's and a flowy top & I look dressed up & out of place. To me it's just normal clothes- but here I stand out. Frustrating! I miss being able to DRESS like ME!

Becky said...

Girl, you are beautiful! :0) Love these selfies!

Unknown said...

gorgeous!

deb duty said...

You should be in more photos. You are gorgeous and those lips! Oh my!