Friday, August 26, 2011

Flashback Friday~ Mama (me) & Mr. Tinkerbell

~Down on the farm~

This was five year old me, & my precious fluffy pet lamb Tinkerbell.
Oh how I loved Mr Tinkerbell. Lol... Yes. MR Tinkerbell.  
I thought he was a she... before I named him.
I loved the name so much I couldn't bring it upon myself to change it.
Poor Mr Tinkerbell.
He was my sweet little babe.
See the bottle in my hand.
I even got to feed him w/ a giant ba-ba!
WE had us some good times,
me & Mr Tinkerbell.
Until my dad told me Tink must have "ran away?"
Luckily, even though I grow up on a farm, I didn't know what that meant.

 RIP
 Mr Tinkerbell


linking up with Jen's Flashback Friday!

Xoxo, Melanie

5 comments:

Love, Chelsea said...

Haha, how cute! Hope you didn't have lamb chops that night! Too soon? ;)

Carter Clan said...

How sweet to have a lamb!!! Adorable!

No and Jen said...

aww thats so adorable! You had a little boy lamb with a girls name.. haha i had a male cat with a girls name as a little kid.. i guess its just hard to tell on animals when they are young hahaha.
Thanks for coming by my blog& commenting!

itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com

Jenna

Val said...

Digging the outfit and the lamby. Sweet flashback.

Jen said...

Aw, how cute!