Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Favorite photo(s) of the week~ {1}

shocker alert: (it's a Jax pic)
Jaxy taking it all in. 
A warm summer night at the park, & the perfect gust of wind.
As you can see, it was quite refreshing!

I just adore the pure absolute love for life this little boy has.


 The next shot will be a SHOCKER though.
" A non Jaxy pic"....  crazy of me ey'?!!
I really love this next shot. The sunset & fluffy clouds make my heart all warm N' fuzzy!
P/S this was taken as my honey was driving us home,
(we must have been going at least 50 mph)

why i love living in the country





linking up with 


Ooooo...
Btw thanks to the lovely Miss Rachel for letting me show off my fav shot last week,
& actually picking it as one of her favs!!!
 
Oh Snap... Mama got a new button


Xoxo, Melanie

13 comments:

Nadege, said...

I like the warm glow around Jax's head. Great sky capture in second shot.

Tina´s PicStory said...

Wonderful photos :)

EMily said...

Yay you! Love love both of the shots!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the first shot - the light is wonderful.

4 Lettre Words said...

LOVE flare...and these are wonderful, Melanie. That 1st one is just so sweet, too!

Karin M. said...

Wonderful light reflection ... a beautiful photo ..
LG: Karin

Linda said...

Really lovely work...
Have a great weekend!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

I love your sunset shot...you should link up at my new linky party-it's my first photo challenge and I would love to see you there!http://imprintalish.blogspot.com/2011/08/frivolous-friday.html

Unknown said...

Yay congratulations! I love the warmth of the sun in both pictures. I have to wait until fall to get those here. The sun's too pinky red right now.

Gina Kleinworth said...

That first one- so cute!!!!!

Saun said...

I love them both big fan of barns....

kyna... said...

Melanie, I know I've told you this before, but you have such a talent for capturing the moment!
♥ Kyna

Casey said...

Love this picture!! its gorgeous! Im a new follower! :)