Thursday, August 11, 2011

Laptop blues/Sunday Paper Date (on a Tuesday)

  
  First off my lovlies, I've missed you all so much! It's seems My laptop decided that last Thursday  was the day it would croak on me. It has been pretty BADLY abused by the monkey-man. For a long while Jax's whole life mission was to conquer & destroy mama's laptop. Pretty sure he's won the battle. Thankfully though, I got it semi running (R-E-A-LLY-Y slllllowly), & hopefully Greg can fix it. PLEASE God. PLEEEEASE. OMGosh, did I tell you beauties that I missed you guys bunches?! Well, I did! Let me tell ya though, this mama did get a lot more housework done. Which feels good, now that it's all finished. BUT dude, it was so not fun. I've missed all my blogs I follow, photo challenges, & link ups!! Hopefully I can catch up with ya'll soon! Much love....! 


I wasn't home last Sunday
to enjoy paper & coffee with my cute fam.
So Jax & I had  layed a big blanket on the kitchen floor,
he brought Teddy & his sippy cup
& mama brought her coffee.
 We had a Sunday paper coffee & juice date on a Tuesday.
It was AWESOME.
Good times were surely had!

You can probably guess his favorite ad...?






Mama's hint from monkey-man-
time to go outside!


Xoxo, Melanie

6 comments:

Susan said...

Hope you can get your laptop fixed! He is just too cute reading the toys r us flyer!

kyna... said...

I was wondering where you were? Missed you! Welcome back! Hope you can get your laptop running better!
♥ Kyna

EMily said...

Good luck with the laptop, I'm trying my bestest to not let the boy destroy ours!

Allie said...

Ugh I have missed you also! So random my laptop started working perfect on Thursday, it totally stole the life of yours haha! Sorry mama! I love the new blog header and pics! Hope all is well in your home! Much love mama! Ps hope you watched Bachelor Pad, smoking drama! Woot woot!

Heidi said...

Yay! Welcome back Mama! I hope you get your gear all spruced up and running well again!

rachel said...

ah, I hate computer problems! stress me out. I hope yours get fixed quick!